WHAT IS Woodland Hills Dental Wellness Program?
Our Woodland Hills Dental Wellness Program promotes healthy smiles and healthy bodies! It is an annual Reduced Fee Dental Program that has been instituted by Dr. Dillard to deliver quality dental care services to families like yours at prices that make sense for today’s economy. The Woodland Hills Dental Wellness Program offers the economies of group dental care . . . plus the individualized attention of private care.
HOW DO I RECEIVE CARE?
To receive care, simply call our office at (817)968-5287 and schedule an appointment.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All patients are eligible to join. In order to take advantage of the reduced fee for children, a parent or guardian must also join. Children joining without a guardian will pay the adult member fee of $275.
All payments are made directly to the dental office. As treatment is performed payments are made prior to each appointment. You should discuss all future payments and costs before new appointments are made. For patients with dental insurance, your insurance plan is considered primary. Dental claims will be filed for treatment completed. Your Wellness Program will be treated like a secondary plan. What this means is that once you use up your dental benefits from your insurance plan, you will be entitled to the discount provided by the Wellness Program.
WHEN WILL BENEFITS BEGIN?
All benefits begin the day you join and continue for 12 months. No refunds will be given if member drops out of the program during the course of their 12 month membership period.
WHAT IS THE COST?
ADULT MEMBER (age 18 and up) = $275 CHILDREN (up to age 14) = $125 CHILDREN (Age 15-18) = $175
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
For one annual fee, our members are entitled to 1 regular exam and up to 2 problem focused exams with Dr. Dillard, any and all necessary x-rays. Members age 15 and up are entitled to up to three preventive cleanings throughout the year. Under 15 are entitled to two preventive cleanings. Members with diagnosed gum disease are not eligible for preventive cleanings but can still benefit from 3 periodontal maintenance cleanings for a $41 copay per visit*. Other benefits include up to a 15% discount on diagnosed treatment. *Periodontal maintenance cleanings follow active treatment for gum disease.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Fill out the attached enrollment form below and give it to any staff member or mail it to:
IS THIS WELLNESS PROGRAM A FORM OF INSURANCE?
No, our program is not Insurance. It is an annual Reduced Fee Dental Program. To learn more, call us at (817) 442-2457
Woodland Hills Dental Wellness Program
6617 Precinct Line Rd., Suite 100
North Richland Hills, TX 76182
DENTAL LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Demonstrated non-compliance with recommended course of treatment.
- Services which in the opinion of the attending dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s dental health. (Example: cosmetic services)
- Restorations, splints or other appliances used to increase vertical dimension or restore occlusion.
- Oral surgery requiring the setting of fractures or dislocations.
- Treatment of malignancies, cysts or neoplasms or congenital malformations, except congenital anomaly of a tooth or teeth covered from birth.
- Dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in a dental office.
- Hospital benefits for any dental procedure.
- Loss or theft of dentures or bridgework.
- Any experimental procedures.
- Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws. Any service which is provided without cost to the member by any municipality, county, or other political subdivision.
- General anesthesia, IV sedation, or conscious sedation.
- Services that cannot be performed because of the general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient.
- Periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, or pedodontics requiring the services of a non-participating dentist. (A referral).
For additional information call:
NO DEDUCTIBLES, NO MAXIMUMS, NO CLAIM FORMS=SAVINGS TO YOU